Frequently Asked Questions
Process of handling ticket at Invoay Helpdesk?
Depending upon the escalation, your ticket will be assigned to the respective department team. An Invoay agent will be assigned to the respective ticket who will further get in touch with you and update you over the email.
There are certain do's and don'ts of raising the ticket at Invoay Helpdesk.
- Do mention your concern in brief with pointers
- Use English or Hinglish language to communicate over the ticket
- Do raise a ticket preferably from your registered email address as registered with your Invoay Software account.
- Do mention your name, store/business name and contact number on the ticket
- Do attach a snapshot, screenshot, supporting link, document or small video of your concern, if required
- Do wait for at least 24 hours after you raise your ticket before doing a follow-up for your ticket update
- Don't call immediately after raising the ticket on Invoay support number unless your ticket is related to Invoay POS is not working
- Don't create multiple ticket id for same concern or issue as it creates confusion
- Don't panic in any scenario as there is always a solution to any concern
All your tickets are important to us. Usually the functional ticket are resolved immediately, it may take some time to resolve any technical concerns, especially if they are very rare. Invoay support agent may call you on your registered number if required.
Please send reminder message or ask for your ticket by replying to the same ticket email only. Please don't call Invoay support unless you are not getting any updates on your ticket over the email.
You can also check your ticket status at https://helpdesk.invoay.com/view.php
Last Updated 3 years ago